Thursday, 19 September 2013

Over 1600 Google+ Followers in Just a Few Days

There's a very easy method to increasing your followers in Google+ that I'm going to show you in a video I just made.  Its called circle sharing and anyone can do this, as long as you're not on a mobile device like an iPad.  It appears sharing circles are not available yet for these devices, so you're going to need a laptop or desktop to do this.

It doesn't take a long time to do, but there are a few tips that will help you to continue to increase your following, which I go over.

Some of you may already be using circle shares, but may not be getting involved with your circles.  This is a very important step and will allow you to continue to grow your connections in the weeks and months to come.  You want to re-share the circles you're adding and follow the directions that each circle host is giving to have them add you to their circles.  I'll go over that in more detail in the video.

I also go into details of how I clean up my circles after adding a whole bunch of them. Your account can get pretty messy in no time using this method so it's a great idea to clean up your Google+ circles on a regular basis.

Check out how I went from almost no followers to over 1600 in very little time:



What did you think of the video on Google+ circle sharing? Did this help you out in anyway? Still have some questions?  Leave them in the comments below.